Many know Ulrike Schwarz not only as a long-time and active VDT member, but also as a lecturer at the Tonmeistertagung or our online format VDT-Live. Together with her husband Jim Anderson (Anderson Audio New York) she produced the current album Clique by Patricia Barber as a native 5.1 mix which was mastered by Bob Ludwig.
In the run-up to the Grammy Awards Ceremony, which will take place on January 31, 2022, the Recording Academy nominated the album "Clique" together with four other productions in the category "Best Immersive Audio Album" by the Recording Academy. We are already keeping our fingers crossed and wish good luck at the upcoming Grammy Awards!
The nominees for Best Immersive Audio Album in total are:
- Alicia (George Massenburg & Eric Schilling, immersive mix engineers; Michael Romanowski, immersive mastering engineer; Ann Mincieli, immersive producer (Alicia Keys))
- Clique (Jim Anderson & Ulrike Schwarz, immersive mix engineers; Bob Ludwig, immersive mastering engineer; Jim Anderson, immersive producer (Patricia Barber))
- Fine Line (Greg Penny, immersive mix engineer; Greg Penny, immersive mastering engineer; Greg Penny, immersive producer (Harry Styles))
- The Future Bites (Jake Fields & Steven Wilson, immersive mix engineers; Bob Ludwig, immersive mastering engineer; Steven Wilson, immersive producer (Steven Wilson))
- Stille Grender (Morten Lindberg, immersive mix engineer; Morten Lindberg, immersive mastering engineer; Morten Lindberg, immersive producer (Anne Karin Sundal-Ask & Det Norske Jentekor))
Return to list